Please note that by using lifeformsart.co.uk you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to abide by them.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Although availability may be indicated on lifeformsart.co.uk, we cannot guarantee product availability, products may not be available for immediate delivery.
- In the circumstance where your order is unavailable, we will either cancel your order, with a full refund, or we will offer an alternative. We will contact you if this is the case.
- When you place an order or complete the payment approval process, you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. When we dispatch the products to you we will send you “Dispatch Confirmation”.
- If your order is dispatched in more than one package, you may receive a separate Dispatch Confirmation for each package, and each Dispatch Confirmation and corresponding dispatch will conclude a separate contract of sale between us for the product(s) specified in that Dispatch Confirmation.
- You can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation relating to the applicable product. You can do this by notifying us of your cancellation by email to email@example.com
- All product pricing is provided at the lifeformsart website. All prices stated on the website are in GBP. All prices are inclusive of legally applicable VAT. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the product without notice, at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the product.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Deliveries are made via UK Royal Mail services. Dispatch and delivery times are estimates only. We do not guarantee delivery times and they should not be relied upon as such.
- When ordering products for delivery outside of the EU you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance and other handling charges must be paid by you, as we have no control over these charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
- All of the content on lifeformsart.co.uk including, illustrations, graphics, accessories, clothing, all graphic design and text are subject to trademark and copyright and other intellectual property rights held by Lifeforms-art, the entire content of the site is copyrighted under applicable copyright laws.
- You may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, redistribute, re-transmit, publicly display, or create derivative works from the content without first obtaining written permission from Ian and Kerry Hughes Trading as Lifeforms
Amendments to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and terms and conditions, including these Terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the Terms of Sale in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those Terms of Sale is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it may apply to orders previously placed by you).